Open Home this Saturday 12PM
20/253 Dunmore Street,
Pendle Hill, NSW 2145
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 4121239
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the Heart of Pendle Hill|Solid Brick Secure Apartment
Is privacy important to you? Are you looking for affordable yet convenient location?
Check out this property and attend one of our Saturday open homes, or request a video tour for mid-week viewing.
MOVE IN 3rd NOV |SOLID BRICK APARTMENT | PENDLE HILL LOCATION | CALL 0430 607 866
Located on top third floor of a secure building offering a complete privacy and balcony view, this apartment is low maintenance, ready to move and has all location benefits, including walk to Pendle Hill Station, School and Shops.
+ 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes and lots of natural light
+ Floorboard throughout making it easy to clean and maintain, keep allergies away
+ Centrally appointed kitchen in open plan living and dining setting, opens into sunny balcony
+ Gas cooking, stone benchtop and plenty of cupboard storage
+ Internal laundry space with dryer
+ Fully Tiled Bathroom with separate shower and bath
+ Reverse Cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort and summer days fast approaching
+ Secure building with intercom, ample of visitor covered parking and lockable garage space
Young professionals, students, city goers or early settlers or recent migrants
- 1-minute drive to Pendle Hill Station, 5 minutes drive to Wentworthville Station
- Shops including Pendle Hill fish market, Woolworths, 7-Eleven, etc all within short stroll of walk
- 3-minutes drive to Girraween Public School, 2 minutes drive to Pendle Hill Public School
- 1 minute to Stapleton Street park, 4 minutes to Ringrose Park, 2 minutes to Civic and Dandie Park
- Easy drive to Murugan Temple and Parramatta CBD
This apartment will be gone soon, To book a time and inspect, Call your friendly agent Tanisha on 0430607866 to discuss more.
DISCLAIMER: Thank You Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Photos used for marketing purposes may have been digitally enhanced.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pendle Hill
Lifestyle in Pendle Hill
Want to live in Pendle Hill? 20/253 Dunmore Street, Pendle Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.