20/182 Carmody Road,
St Lucia, QLD 4067
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4549180
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning views from your private rooftop terrace!
Centrally located in the catchment zones for both Ironside State and Indooroopilly High, this stylish elevated apartment boasts uninterrupted city and Mount Coot-tha views from your choice of the alfresco balcony off the living area or make your way up to your very own private rooftop terrace and bar just perfect for entertaining friends and family on the weekends. You will be spoilt for choice with multiple dining precincts and for the city commuters there are loads of public transport options right at your fingertips.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Covered alfreso balcony off the living area with private outlook and stunning views.
- External spiral staircase leading up to rooftop terrace with bar.
- Convenient study nook.
- Good sized master bedroom with walk through robe, en-suite and shared access to private balcony.
- Second bedroom with built in robe and shared access to private balcony.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Secure complex with intercom and visitor parking
- Secure/undercover parking for 1 vehicle with laundry.
- Short walk to all public transport, local parks and schools.
- In catchment zone Ironside State and Indooroopilly High Schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Lucia
Lifestyle in St Lucia
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Lucia? 20/182 Carmody Road, St Lucia could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.