$580-$590 Per Week
20/120 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4085977
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Two Bedroom Apartment! Prime Location!
This near new apartment has high quality finishes throughout this stunning residence. Conveniently situated in the heart of Gladesville, in close proximity to shops, restaurants, school, city and district transport, plus the ever popular network of waterside parklands.
This two bedroom apartment features:
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with built in wardrobes
- Modern and light-filled kitchen with top of the range kitchen appliances
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Very close to train, bus and major shopping outlets
- Premium finishes, parking, storage & direct lift access
- Common rooftop terrace with amazing water views
- Entrance via Pearson St
Green Real Estate is proud to present this exciting property that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes. Looking for your ideal rental property in the Northern district? Having difficulty finding your perfect property to settle in time?
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Want to live in Gladesville? 20/120 Victoria Road, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.