20/108-110 Botany Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4119326
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please Register for Inspection
Modern two bedroom apartment, conveniently located within walking distance to UNSW and all the amenities and lifestyle that the Randwick / Kingsford precinct has to offer!
* Stylish and spacious apartment
* Two double sized bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobes
* Internal laundry with washing machine
* North-East facing balcony with views overlooking Paine Reserve
* Lock up garage
* Well maintained building
Disclaimer: Please be aware if you do not register for the inspection you will not be advised in regards to changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
20/108-110 Botany Street, Kingsford, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsford.