2 Yambacoona Street,
Bourke, NSW 2840
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4259838
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet part of town!
3 bedroom home with en-suite and built-ins. Carpeted throughout.
- 2 Toilets
- Bath and shower
- Back lock up shed
- Secure fences
****** TENANCY APPLICATION ******
Inspection by appointment only
This information has been obtained from our vendors and third parties. We make no representations to its accuracy. All computer images, maps and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bourke
Lifestyle in Bourke
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2 Yambacoona Street, Bourke. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.