2 Wyden Street,
Old Bar, NSW 2430
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4938007
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Brick Home close to Beach
This three bedroom brick home features a large kitchen and lounge room area, a three way bathroom and additional toilet, three bedrooms all with built-ins and a single lock up garage with internal access. Outside offers a large enclosed backyard, garden shed and easy care gardens. Close to the beach, shops, school and club. Sorry, not pets.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Old Bar
Lifestyle in Old Bar
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Old Bar? 2 Wyden Street, Old Bar could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.