$250 pwk (NO VACANCY)
2 Wight Street,
Milton, QLD 4064
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3252681
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
REFURBISHED FURNISHED STUDIO'S (NO VACANCY)
NOTHING AVAILABLE AT PRESENT
DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT - CALL DAVID 0400 303 660
Notice re Covid19 Inspection Warning?
1. Have you travelled overseas in the past 2 weeks?
2. If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms do not attend inspection.
3. Maintain distance of 1.5m at all times.
4. While at the inspection you are not to touch or open anything.
5. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating & cooling)
* Timber floors
* Bathroom has NEW vanity, shower and toilet
* Fully furnished new dbl bed and BIR
* NEW Kitchen with full size fridge, oven and cooktop
* Laundry is communal (with coin operated washing machines & Dryers)
Under 2kms to the city in one direction, and 4kms to UQ in the other.
2 Wight Street is positioned perfectly for the lucky tenant to live with the Milton's cafe lifestyle and all the inner city buzz that surrounds it.
Be it the Footy at Suncorp, Pizza by the metre at Arrivederci, coffee and dessert at 16th on Park or an evening at the Caxton; It's all at your doorstep!
* 250m to local IGA and Baroona road shopping precinct
* 400m to Milton train station
* 400m to Milton Road inbound and outbound bus lines
* 450m to Park Road's cafe and restaurant area
* 1.2kms to Caxton Street's pubs and restaurants
* 1.3kms to the barracks' cinemas and boutiques
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION - DAVID LEMKE - 0400 303 660.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milton
Lifestyle in Milton
You could be living at 2 Wight Street, Milton before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how