2 Welman Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 721375
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
When Size Really Matters!
Located in the heart of the city within walking distance to all amenities you will discover this spacious property. This established home captures the gorgeous skyline views, rooftops of the city and the Tamar River.
Spacious and large is definitely not an understatement when it comes to you viewing this home.
Features & Benefits;
- Walk-in pantry
- Beautiful parquetry floors in the kitchen and in one of the living areas.
- An abundance of Natural sunlight
- Electric heating and a heat pump
- Secure, lockable single garage
- Regular gardener maintenance included
- Water usage included
- NBN connected
Property Layout & Yard Features;
- Three bedrooms (Master featuring a well-designed walk in wardobe and ensuite)
- Country feel galley kitchen which flows onto a sunlight filled dining area.
- The kitchen and one of the living areas flows out onto the timber deck which wraps around the back of the house
- Professional study with ample amounts of book space with a built in large desk
- Several possible formal or informal living areas perfect for the entertainer
- Beautiful large ballroom with polished floor boards with 3 double doors leading out into a small garden courtyard.
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath with a beautiful large stained feature glass window over the bath
- 3 toilets (one in the en suite and bathroom and then one separate)
- Spacious laundry
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Launceston
Lifestyle in Launceston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2 Welman Street, Launceston. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.