2 Tweedie Avenue,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 3457958
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished House
Well maintained family home in a 5 star area of town.
This 3 bedroom home features 2 bathrooms ensuite in master bedroom, 2 living areas plus a gauzed, covered outdoor area.
This property is bright and airy. The kitchen has large pantry and breakfast bar as well as formal dining area.
Freshly painted throughout, new carpet, new furniture. New bathrooms.
Bedrooms all have built ins, main bedroom has walkin robe.
Beautiful gardens are maintained by a gardener. Strictly no pets.
Applications will need to be lodged before inspections.
Please call L J Hooker Gunnedah
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Gunnedah comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 2 Tweedie Avenue, Gunnedah today!