$310 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
2 Susanne Street,
Tamworth, NSW 2340
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4688464
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TIDY & AFFORDABLE
Located close to South Tamworth Primary & Tamworth High school, walking distance to shopping and bus stop, this super tidy 3 bedroom home is great value!
- L shape lounge/dining area
- Wood fire for the cooler months
- Timber deck
- Fully fenced, large yard with garden shed
- Pets considered on application
Contact us via the link to receive a virtual tour of this property.
Applications for pre-approval must be made on line via the Apply Now link prior to a physical inspection being arranged.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tamworth
Lifestyle in Tamworth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Tamworth? 2 Susanne Street, Tamworth could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.