2 Stymie Street,
Kingsbury, VIC 3083
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268410
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in a quiet pocket of Kingsbury stands this 3 bedroom home which has been freshly renovated throughout.
This homes offers the following;
-x3 bedrooms (master with large BIR)
-Great sized lounge room
-Brand new kitchen with great storage with adjoining dining area
-Large brand new central bathroom
**PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL ENQUIRY THROUGH, AND WHEN AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION IS AVAILABLE YOU WILL BE EMAILED WITH THE RELEVANT OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIME**
For further information please contact Michael Bernar on 9460 5066.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsbury
Lifestyle in Kingsbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2 Stymie Street, Kingsbury. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.