2 Stafford Way,
Beaumont Hills, NSW 2155
$2,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3628980
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A grand entrance to this lovely established home!
This lovely home is well established in leafy Beaumont Hills, with a short walk to the city bus stop, local shops and school. Easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the Metro train station. 5 bedrooms with one situated downstairs, including a full bathroom which makes it ideal for the in-laws or teenagers. There is a Dux hot water system so you never have to worry about running out of hot water. Ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuuming are also included.
* 5 Bedrooms all with built-in's, ensuite to main
* Full bathroom upstairs and downstairs
* Downstairs family room leading to an outdoor paved area
* Upstairs family room
* Large kitchen overlooking low maintenance backyard
* Informal and formal dining room
* Informal and formal lounge room
* Covered front porch
* Separate laundry
* Large pantry in the kitchen
* Large linen press
* Double garage
*** DISCLAIMER ***
- You MUST register online in order to view the property, If you do not register your details Starr Partners cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open inspections as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- Paper Applications and 1Form Online Applications are not accepted by our office. Our applications will be provided at the inspection by our Letting Specialist via email upon request.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaumont Hills
Lifestyle in Beaumont Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2 Stafford Way, Beaumont Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how