2 Scribbly Gum Crescent,
Erina, NSW 2250
Available 13th August 2021
Rent ID: 4007374
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate Four Bedroom plus Study in Erina!
This four-bedroom haven with a spacious study is a must-see on your list, presenting an abundantly spacious, well-designed layout, this family home comes with great features!
We are excited to present you with 2 Scribbly Gum Crescent, Erina, a beautiful home offering an open-plan layout with multiple living areas. With an abundance of exciting features, this residence is a true entertainers delight - so hurry and make this dream home yours.
Heres what youll love:
- Study (or 5th bedroom) is ideal for those who are working from home
- An open-plan galley kitchen with a 900mm oven, a five-burner gas cooktop, a dishwasher and an abundance of storage space and benchtops, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Wooden deck at the back (leading to the garden) is perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Erina Fair is only a 7-minute walk away and Terrigal Beach is less than 5km down the road
But wait, theres more!
- Master bedroom with a full ensuite and a built-in wardrobe
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Three bathrooms with quality fittings and a soaking tub in one
- Internal laundry with both interior and exterior clotheslines
- Plenty of storage options with an internal walk-in roof cavity space, under-stair storage, a linen cupboard and extra mezzanine storage in the garage
- Fully ducted air conditioning and gas bayonet points in the living areas
- 2 x wall-mounted TV brackets
- Recessed surround sound connections
- Alarm system
- Security windows & doors
- Double lock-up garage has a built-in workbench
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Erina Kindergarten, Central Coast Adventist School, Erina High School, Erina Heights Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Erina Fair, Fountain Plaza, and Woolworths close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Rose Cafe, Aromas @ the Fair, The Tame Fox, Six String Brewing Company, BamVino, Mad Mex Fresh Mexican
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erina
Lifestyle in Erina
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2 Scribbly Gum Crescent, Erina. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.