2 San Remo Place,
Dural, NSW 2158
$6,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3795027
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully mahogany furniture luxury manor house for rent
If this corner street faces one of Dural's most famous dead-end streets, it is bound to attract great interest.
Magnificent grandeur awaits in this impressive residence. This is a magnificent 2.02 hectare (5 acre) home.
The package is perfectly rectangular and has a 100% arable rate.
The owner has refurbished a large number of existing rooms and set up a full set of luxurious and expensive mahogany furniture, a full set of high-end appliances and complete entertainment equipment, and a private wine cellar
The house is well located with stunning views across the valley
This ideal manor is a charming home located on one of the main streets of Dural.
* Magnificent views of the home and outdoor entertainment area
* Billiard room and home theater
* The gourmet kitchen in the middle of a spacious living area
* Spacious bedrooms and bathrooms
* Game room/family fitness room with wet bar
* Magnificent gardens and stable grounds
* Close to a selection of highly acclaimed private schools
* About 30 minutes from Sydney CBD
* Quality Spacious Family Home
* Five large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
* High ceiling, storage load
* Three-story garage with internal access
* Excellent land, 280m across the street
* Tennis court, one-bedroom apartment
* Huge outdoor entertainment area
* Provided as virtual land value
Inspect: As Advertised or By Appointment
3 Garage spaces
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dural
Lifestyle in Dural
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 2 San Remo Place, Dural is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $1599.00 per week neg
- 1 Quarry Road, Dural