2 Ross Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 754984
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
View on Sat 25th September 9:00m-9:15am by appointment only
View by appointment only - please call Sid 0431 088 811 This renovated brick veneer home features three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, lounge room, separate dining off the new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Ceasar bench tops, new bathroom, new floor coverings, new blinds, freshly painted, air-conditioning and driveway parking. Situated in a lovely street close to all local amenities.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced. 2 Ross Street, Blacktown is perfect for the growing family.