2 Ronald Street,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4276945
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The perfect location
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended. In line with Government COVID-19 directions, if you are not registered, you may be denied entry.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
This conveniently located three bedroom home is just moments away from the Eastern Freeway, bus networks and Westfield Doncaster. Featuring a lounge, separate dining and kitchen with ample storage. Enjoy three bedrooms, master with built-in-robes, and central bathroom with bath tub. In close proximity to Koonung Secondary College, Our Lady of Sion College, Box Hill North Primary School, Koonung Creek trail, parks and sporting amenities.
Other features include:
- Gas heater in living room.
- Air conditioning in dining room.
- Double lock up garage.
- Spacious backyard, great for the kids to play in.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other houses in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 2 Ronald Street, Box Hill North is perfect for the growing family.