2 Rain Tree Way,
Bowral, NSW 2576
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2959460
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT FAMILY HOME
Finding quality properties that provide accommodation for extended families are certainly rare and this property provides all of that and more. With 5 bedrooms, separation of living spaces with multiple entertaining options and plenty of yard for the kids to run wild, this renovated home will be sure to impress. Located in quiet East Bowral on a large corner block with east and north facing aspects.
What we love about this property:
* A new custom made kitchen with marble look SmartStone bench tops, large soft closing drawers and a coffee station. It is also fitted with an 800mm Bosch induction cooktop, self-cleaning pyrolytic oven, steam oven and integrated dishwasher.
* All 5 bedrooms are generous in size, four of which feature built in robes and a walk-in robe for the master bedroom.
* Separation of living areas with the master bedroom at the front of the home with formal lounge area and 'kids wing' to the rear
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Open plan family living is the perfect spot for large family gatherings
* Large sunny patio area for outdoor entertaining
* Undercover parking for three cars in the double garage (with internal access) and single carport, with additional off-street parking in the long driveway
* Solar PV system to help lower your electricity bills
* Two reverse cycle air conditioners in the main living areas, ceiling fan and two natural gas heater outlets.
* Easy care gardens including a private, spacious backyard, rain water tank and two sheds for storage.
* Freshly painted throughout, new LED lighting throughout and AC wired smoke alarms in most rooms for added safety.
* NBN connected with LAN ports in all living rooms for media streaming/games. One bedroom could be utilised as a study
* All bedrooms feature coaxial sockets for separate TVs
* Close to Bowral schools, hospital and opposite school bus stop.
* Pets considered on application
* Initial 12 month lease (shorter lease periods will be considered)
This lovely family home is a must to inspect and a pleasure to present!
To inspect the home please contact Katie Bourke on 02 4861 6520 to arrange a PRIVATE INSPECTION.
3 Car ports
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowral
Lifestyle in Bowral
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2 Rain Tree Way, Bowral, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bowral.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how