2 Priscilla Street,
Prospect, SA 5082
$2,970 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571701
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Location, Location!
- COVID19 NOTICE - In light of the COVID19 and the Government Regulations it is a requirement prior to enter of the property that you must check in using the QR code or via manual entry, hand sanitize and wear a mask. NO MASK NO ENTRY. This will be available at the front door of the inspection. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause however we would like to thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Be apart of the cosmopolitan Prospect Road with this perfectly located and presented 3 bedroom home. Close to much sort after amenities such as Cafe's and Supermarkets plus schools including Prospect Primary, Rosary, Black Friars Priory School and yes it is in the school zone for Adelaide High and Botanic Gardens High. It has been freshly painted with new carpet and secure rear garden space ready for it's new occupant to enjoy. Property has 3 bedrooms, open plan lounge dining, original kitchen and casual meals, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and carport.
Features included in the property:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Main bedroom with Split System AC
- Reverse cycle wall aircon in Lounge
- Electric kitchen appliances
- New carpet throughout
- Freshly painted
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Separate laundry room
- Separate toilet
- 2x Sheds
NOTE: Gas wall heater is excluded.
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Small pet may be negotiable
Another Quality Century 21 City Inner North at Prospect Rental property.
Water supply and usage charges apply.
This advertisement includes information which is believed to be accurate based on Century 21 City Inner North resources and/ or inspections of the property before or at the time of advertising. Prospective tenants or other parties should make their own enquiries about the validity and accuracy of this information and view the property before making any leasing decisions. RLA175650.
1 Car port
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2 Priscilla Street, Prospect. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.