2 Pinoak Street,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3658021
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful family home in ideal location
**IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES**
By registering your details you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time. If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 2 Pinoak Street, Point Cook. This beautifully presented home with open plan design exudes warmth and comfort. Stylish interiors and a generous floor plan create a highly desirable living environment for a growing family.
- Comprising of three bedrooms, the master bedroom is complete with walk in robe and dual vanity ensuite. Bedrooms two and three are fitted with built in robes and serviced by a central bathroom.
- Contemporary kitchen with tiled splash back, quality stainless steel cooking appliances including 900mm oven and gas cooktop and range hood, stone benchtops, built in pantry plus room for additional storage.
- Elegant open plan living space inclusive of separate formal lounge and the central living hub comprising of meals and family areas.
- Complete with luxury features including ducted heating, split system cooling, remote control double garage with internal access, low maintenance yard and more!
Located about 26km from Melbourne's CBD and within close proximity to Point Cook Town Centre, Williams Landing Train Station, easy freeway access and an array of primary and secondary schools, as well as childcare facilities.
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2 Pinoak Street, Point Cook. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how