2 Phillip Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 3917734
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Iconic postcard views from The Quay | Unfurnished
Enjoying stunning views over Sydney Harbour to the Bridge and the Botanic Gardens this impressive residence is situated within one of Sydney's most prestigious harbourside addresses, 'The Quay'.
- Converted from 3 bedrooms to 2 + study, approx. 130m2
- Floor to ceiling glass & views from all principal rooms
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, two balconies
- Dedicated study/home office with bespoke joinery
- Luxury master ensuite with separate bath and shower
- Second full marble bathroom plus separate laundry
- Large kitchen with S/S appliances & granite benchtops
- Security car space, bonus storage area & visitor parking
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning. 24 hour concierge
- Indoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and squash court.
Moments to the Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens an array of cafes, World Class restaurants, ferries, trains and everything that Sydney has to offer.
Contact Kate Sommervelle to arrange a private inspection 0403 051 115
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries and not on the information contained herein. Figures and details are subject to change without further notice.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Walk to everything from 2 Phillip Street, Sydney. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.