2 Parish Lane,
Churchlands, WA 6018
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2021
Rent ID: 3909196
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Located and Presented Spacious Family Home
*** HOME OPEN SATURDAY 15/05 FROM 11:30AM TO 11:50AM ***
Located in the quiet Floreat Lakes Estate is this immaculately presented Peter Stannard built two-storey home with quality fittings and finishes throughout and a very functional layout, while surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens, complete with a water feature.
This home has three bedrooms plus a study or alternatively this property can be set up as a four bedroom home.
This home falls within the Woodlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchment areas.
Available for a long term lease, this 2003 built and exceptionally well maintained corner-block home is ideally suited to a family.
Some of the features include:
* High ceilings
* Stunning Tasmanian Oak floorboards throughout (no carpet at all)
* Reverse cycle air conditioning units
* Fresh paint throughout
* Grand entrance with double entrance doors
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Open plan living area
* Spacious and functional kitchen with Corian bench tops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, big pantry, and a large fridge space
* Upstairs living area
* Gas bayonet
* Cedar blinds
* Powder room downstairs
* Bathroom downstairs with bath and a shower
* Two double sized bedrooms downstairs, both with built in robes and one opening out to the rear yard
* Master bedroom upstairs with an ensuite and a walk in robe
* Another double sized bedroom upstairs as well
* Great storage space throughout
* Lovely patio area outside, perfect for entertaining
* Bore and reticulation
* Gas storage hot water system
* Secure shoppers entrance from the double garage
* Extra storage space in the garage
Located in close proximity to:
* Hale School
* Newman College
* Herdsman Lake
* Innaloo Shopping Centre
* Churchlands Senior High School
* Perth CBD - approx. 15 minutes (10 kms) via car
* The beach - approx. 8 minutes (4.5 kms) via car
* Public transport routes throughout Perth
Pets will be considered on application.
Please register your details by lodging an online enquiry through this website, to arrange a viewing.
Applications can be submitted subject to inspection and are available on our website at www.theleasingco.com.au under the Rentals tab.
If this property is not quite what you are looking for please register your details for our Tenancy Database to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that 1Form applications are not accepted.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Churchlands
Lifestyle in Churchlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Churchlands with plenty of room to move. 2 Parish Lane will be perfect for the growing family.