2 Northcote Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100794
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FUSION OF FEDERATION & CONTEMPORARY LIVING
Set in a picturesque tree lined street strolling distance to parks, schools, transport and minutes to a host of restaurants and cafes.
This gorgeous freestanding Federation cottage is set over two levels of accommodation & combines the charm of yesteryear with the modern functionality your busy lifestyle demands, offering:
- 3 double bedrooms (with built-ins) and master situated on upper level flowing onto Juliette balcony and ensuite with 2 seat spa bath/shower
- Study on upper level leads to huge loft storage area
- Gourmet gas kitchen (with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher) opens to contemporary living / dining and private alfresco entertaining
- Lower level also offers separate lounge with functional fireplace, huge main bathroom and combined laundry with ample cupboard space
- Period features including high pressed metal ceilings, polished timber floors and facade have been maintained
- Modern convenience such as ducted gas central heating, internal vacuum system, intercom, broadband and integrated audio throughout
- Rear car access with carport and attached storage shed, pet friendly
AVAILABLE : NOW!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Picture yourself living at 2 Northcote Street, Marrickville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.