2 Mclister Street,
Spotswood, VIC 3015
$4,170 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4288845
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING VICTORIAN HOME
This renovated single fronted, Victorian weatherboard Home has the world at your doorstep. A stone's throw to the local IGA, five cafes, candied bakery, post office, pub, hair dressers and a barber in Spotswood Village. Two minutes' walk to Spotswood Railway station and just a 19 minute journey to the City or just one stop to Yarraville Village and the famous Sun Theatre. Phew!
This home has been with one owner for over 30 years and in that time has been developed into a spacious home respecting it's period style with 3.3m ceilings throughout but combined with a modern contemporary kitchen, bathroom and laundry plus massive windows looking onto a lush garden and entertaining space. Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, wide self-cleaning electric oven and wide gas cooktop with wok-burner.
The open living space also features a work-from-home office space integrated unobtrusively into the living space, almost vital in this day and age. This serene and quiet home is inconceivable so close to one of the world's biggest cities. Sell or keep the car, it doesn't matter either way being so close to everything you need and an off-street parking space for one car and easy street parking for more.
There is abundant storage everywhere. Both bedrooms feature floor to ceiling wardrobes complemented with plantation shutters and seagrass flooring. The living space has an abundant pantry and even more storage to the high ceilings.
For the handy person, a large 3.5m x 4m shed (at the rear) with concrete floor provides even more storage and makes a great hobbyist workshop. The barn doors with 102 dead-latch security, provide wide access. It has previously been used to store and work on two motorcycles but you could re-purpose it for anything. Includes a stainless steel topped work bench with vice. The shed is wired with 240v power and lighting.
* Off-street parking for one car.
* 3.5kw solar power with feed in.
* Two bedrooms with seagrass flooring, plantation shutters and floor to ceiling wardrobes.
* New bathroom with shower and dual vanities with behind mirror storage.
* Separate laundry with lots of storage and Robin Hood stowaway ironing board.
* Large secure workshop / shed.
* 2 minute walk to Spotswood train station, primary school, supermarket, bakery, cafes, hairdresser, barber and pub.
* Lush, serene private garden and paved entertaining space with built-in BBQ plumbed to mains gas. Programmable garden mood lighting.
* Wall mounted TV brackets and connections in lounge and front bedroom.
* NBN access.
* Ceiling fans in all rooms.
* Reverse cycle inverter AC in front bedroom and living space.
* Gas heating in living space.
* Pet friendly.
* Rent includes garden touch up once every six weeks and regular footpath mowing.
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
-If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- We ask that you practice social distancing when attending any appointments
-A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on Book an Inspection Time' to register your details if no times are available or select your preferred inspection time using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spotswood
Lifestyle in Spotswood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2 Mclister Street, Spotswood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.