2 Maxwell Street,
Kew, VIC 3101
$2,817 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th June 2022
Rent ID: 2483724
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Family Home and Great Location.
This spacious three bedroom family home has everything you need to make it your castle. Including central heating throughout, laundry facilities, plus a large lounge room with beautiful timber flooring opening to a spacious back yard with room for entertaining.
Brilliantly located in a quiet street in the private school precinct close to Kew Junction, Glenferrie Road's fashionable shops, restaurants, cafes, Cotham Road transport and Kellet Reserve.
Other features include:
- Open plan kitchen including dishwasher and wall oven
- Formal lounge or dining room with ornamental fire place
- Polished floors in living spaces and carpeted bedrooms
- Close to schools, transport and shops
- Quiet street in a prime location
- Split system heating & cooling
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kew
Lifestyle in Kew
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2 Maxwell Street, Kew. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas and ducted heating.