$990 FULLY FURNISHED and EQUIPPED
2 Marine Parade,
Marino, SA 5049
Rent ID: 3159868
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE OF ADELAIDE'S MOST SPECTACULAR VIEWS AT ONE OF SA'S PREMIER ADDRESSES
**Please apply online via tenantoptions.com.au. It is essential to register your details for any Open Inspections due to our COVID-19 Safety Protocol. If you are feeling unwell or have returned from travel please do not attend. If you have any queries please contact the Property Manager directly.**
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Fully Furnished 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom property.
If you are looking for executive living, with uninterrupted sea views at one of Adelaide's premier addresses, then this exclusive residence could be the perfect place for you to call home.
All you need to do is walk into this outstanding property with just your suitcase. The property is fully furnished with premium furniture throughout, modern appliances, all kitchenware with beautiful homewares and decor. You don't need to bring a thing!
Enjoy your evenings out on the deck sipping a glass of Pinot Gris with views of the ocean as far as the eye can see and bask in the vibrant Adelaide sunsets. It is truly a magnificent property that will take your breath away from the moment you drive up to the front door.
The property itself offers two generous bedrooms, main with walk in robe and second bedroom with built in robe, beautiful bathroom with double vanity and dual accessibility, stunning kitchen and dining area, cozy lounge with big screen TV and a flexible and functional rear enclosed outdoor entertaining area or use as a study, family room or second living.
Away from the hustle of Glenelg and Brighton, Marino provides you a stunning location where you feel away from it all but close to all the amenities you need and with the train station close by provides you easy access into the CBD. Heading south you will also find yourself in the stunning Southern Vales, Fleurieu Peninsula and one of Australia's best wine regions, the McLaren Vale.
This property is by Private Appointment Only
Please contact Kellie Ault on 0428 580 810 to arrange to view.
What we love about this property;
• What's not to love! The location is spectacular and the views will take your breath
• Fully furnished with premium furniture, appliances and home wares.
• Large entertaining deck perfect for entertaining or winding down after a long day.
• Wake up with the most stunning view Adelaide can offer. The master also provides
walk in robe and ensuite.
• Second bedroom with built in robe.
• Modern kitchen with ceramic electric cooktop, dishwasher and fridge. Includes all
crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
• Large dining area with views.
• Comfortable lounge with big screen TV.
• Huge enclosed outdoor room, flexible and functional with TV, split system reverse
cycle air con, wine fridge, desk, storage and lounges.
• Washing Machine and Dryer provided and outside clothesline.
• Second separate toilet.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and family room.
• Water invoices, cleaning, window cleaning and gardening included and no bond required.
• Loads of storage internal and underground.
• Two open car spaces at your door step.
LEASE TERM: 6 months negotiable.
AVAILABLE FROM: 22nd July 2020
WATER CHARGES: N/A Water usage and supply included in rent.
PET POLICY: Sorry, strictly no pets
INSPECTION: Private Inspection Only
HOW TO CONTACT US: Please click the EMAIL AGENT tab to register your details
APPLICATIONS: Please apply via tenantoptions.com.au
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marino
Lifestyle in Marino
Want to live in Marino? 2 Marine Parade, Marino could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.