2 Magara Walk,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4565682
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern and Contemporary 4-Bedroom Home in Tarneit for lease!
Video inspection is available for this property, please request the link with listing agent.
LJ Hooker City Residential proudly presents this amazing property in the popular pocket of Tarneit! Perfect for families looking to upgrade and be apart of a new growing, family friendly estate! Positioned perfectly within close proximity to new shopping districts, public transport and a short drive to Tarneit train station & shopping centre, this home offers comfortable living blended with modern design.
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR's and sparkling ensuite
- 3 other decent sized bedrooms all accommodated with BIR's
- Separate Laundry
- Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout
- Double remote secured garage with internal access
- Landscaped and low maintenance backyard and front yard
-Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, with brand new kitchen appliances such as dishwasher, rangehood, oven and cooktops
*****Arranging an inspection is easy!*****
To book a time to inspect, simply click on the Book an Inspection Time button OR click Contact Agent, email through your details so we can reply with available appointment times for you to register to inspect. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2 Magara Walk, Tarneit before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.