2 Langham Street,
Tarragindi, QLD 4121
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448745
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully renovated 5 bedroom house for rent now, in a highly sought after suburb
Perfectly positioned amongst a string of established homes
Walking distance to Toohey Forest Park bikeways and walking tracks. Ideally positioned close to public transport, local shops, motorways and just 9.5km from the heart of the CBD.
A good family home, there are 5 bedrooms. Upstairs master with walk in robe, with other 3 generous size bedrooms upstairs, also comes with a large size living area.
A large brand new family bathroom and separate toilet also service this level.
In downstairs, comes with the living, dining and brand new kitchen, along with the fifth bedroom and second bathroom. A large covered and fenced patio offers space for the outdoor entertaining area.
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Master room with walk- in wardrobe
- 2 of the bedrooms come with built - in robe
- Fully renovated brand new bathrooms with all new tile flooring
- Fully upgraded brand new kitchen with brand new oven, cooktop, dishwasher, cupboards, kitchen bench and kitchen sink.
- 2 living areas, separate dining & kitchen
- Car port
- Plenty of additional space for storage
- Internal laundry
This is such a delightful place to live, with plenty of space to do what you want.
Please register & confirm attendance for scheduled inspections. Inspections may be cancelled should registration and confirmation not be submitted by the interested party. To register click the "Book an Inspection" button and follow the prompts.
Please contact our agency on 0466 998 885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private inspection!
We accept both online 1FORM applications. If you have more supporting documents to add please email to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarragindi
Lifestyle in Tarragindi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2 Langham Street, Tarragindi before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.