2 Lamington Lane,
Capalaba, QLD 4157
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4100016
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VIEWING AVAILABLE WEDNESDAY - REGISTER NOW!
This 4 bedroom home has open plan living flowing to the outdoor alfresco area. Two separate living areas and ceiling fans throughout.
A designer kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and electric stainless steel appliances. Offering a large walk in Butlers Pantry with bench tops and plenty of cupboards. As well as a fully fenced backyard offering privacy and security.
This home is the rare combination of location and lifestyle. A short drive to Capalaba Park Shopping Centre, schools, buses, Child Care Centres, Wellington Point, Alexandra Hills, Victoria Point, Cleveland, Bay Islands, the Gold Coast.
- Four bedrooms with built-ins
- Two spacious open living areas
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Double lock up garage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Internal Laundry
- Modern feel and design
- Fully fenced yard
- Pets approved upon application
**Arrange an Inspection NOW!**
Please click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' icon and follow the email or SMS prompts to register for an appointment. If you cannot make this time, please notify our Agency by selecting the 'Arrange Another Time' option.
You need to register to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please phone us for any info on 07 3851 0011 . Cooper Jackson Estate Agents
Wilston Property Management
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Capalaba
Lifestyle in Capalaba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2 Lamington Lane, Capalaba. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and secure parking.