2 Kalimna Street,
Vermont, VIC 3133
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4469109
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A family prize within a desirable education precinct
Delightfully peaceful, this alluring four bedroom, two bathroom home is perfectly placed within a leafy court just metres from parkland leading to cherished Bellbird Dell Reserve and Davy Lane Reserve.
Flaunting richly polished boards underfoot, be impressed by the stunning elegance of the lounge room with electric fireplace, flowing through to the generous open-plan dining room, kitchen with butler's pantry and sun-filled family room. Beyond, the large two-zone under-cover alfresco with cafe blinds is a great place to watch the children as they play in the beautifully planted garden which surprises and delights with the changing seasons. Appreciate the master bedroom with modern ensuite, the sparkling renovated bathroom, and under-cover parking for three cars.
Zoned for highly desirable Vermont Secondary College, walk to this school as well as Emmaus College and St Timothy's Primary School. Spoilt for choice with Vermont South Shopping Centre and Brentford Square Shopping Centre close by, live near bus routes 736 and 765 bound for express trains to and from the city, and the tram for an easy trip to private schools and Deakin University.
* Alluring four bedroom, two bathroom home in a quiet court
* Metres from parkland to Bellbird Dell Reserve and Davy Lane Reserve
* Elegant lounge room and a generous open-plan dining, family room and kitchen
* A two-zone under-cover alfresco with cafe blinds and views over the beautiful garden
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite
* Newly-renovated stone bathroom
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Two car carport and single garage
* Zoned for Vermont Secondary College
* Walk to Emmaus College and St Timothy's Primary School
* Near shopping centres, tram and buses to express trains
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vermont
Lifestyle in Vermont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 2 Kalimna Street, Vermont is unfurnished and available to rent.