2 Homebush Crescent,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4250938
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Seize the opportunity to live in this highly sought-after Hawthorn lifestyle.
Comprising entry though to an L shaped sunlit living space with an interconnecting dining room, spacious 1950's kitchen with new gas upright stove, three bedrooms, central bathroom and external laundry. Exclusively positioned within walking distance to both Glenferrie and Camberwell Junction shopping precincts, Burke Road's prime restaurants and cafes, recreation facilities, well serviced public transport options, and Melbourne's most elite private schools.
Other features include:
- Highlights include:
- New Gas Upright stove
- New flooring to living areas
- Gas ducted heating
- Single garage to rear of the property
- Pet friendly
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hawthorn East? 2 Homebush Crescent, Hawthorn East could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.