2 Hartley Street,
Charlestown, NSW 2290
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571720
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 TO 4 BEDROOM HOME
Could you be the right tenant to give this property the love it needs? 3 to 4 bedroom house centrally located close to Charlestown Square, public transport and the Newcastle Inner City Bypass.
* Three bedrooms plus sunroom that could be converted into 4th bedroom
* 2 bedrooms with wardrobes
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher
* 2 adjoining extra spacious living rooms
* Air conditioning
* Second toilet and shower.
* Single garage and extra off street parking space
* Sorry no pets
* Small paved backyard, not fenced
* Front deck with views out to Mount Sugarloaf
Apply using 1form code 2285. Applications must be submitted prior to inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Charlestown
Lifestyle in Charlestown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2 Hartley Street, Charlestown, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Charlestown.