2 Garnett Street,
Emerald, QLD 4720
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4332385
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND KINDERGARTEN
Available soon is this lowset three bedroom family home is walking distance to schools, Borilla kindergarten, parks and town pool. The property has split air conditioning throughout with a peaceful entertainment area to the rear of the property.
* 3 Bedrooms + office
* Open plan living area
* Modern kitchen and bathroom
* Built-in to all bedrooms
* Split system air-conditioning
Don't miss your opportunity to rent tidy property - call our friendly staff to arrange an inspection today!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerald
Lifestyle in Emerald
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Emerald with plenty of room to move. 2 Garnett Street will be perfect for the growing family.