2 Enderby Street,
Tregear, NSW 2770
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4555693
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy 3 bedroom home
NO IN PERSON INSPECTIONS ARE CONDUCTED AT THIS TIME SEE BELOW FOR OUR COVID SAFE PROCESS
Process to apply for rental properties during COVID-19 Stay at Home Orders:
Click on apply now if you are happy to apply for the property.
Ensure all documents are uploaded correctly to avoid delays and potential of not being processed due to influx of applications currently.
You will be notified when the team has viewed your application.
If approved, a team member will then contact you to book a private appointment Note only one person may attend this inspection with no exceptions.
If you are not approved, you will receive an email with 48 hours notifying of this.
This 3 bedroom home is close to all local amenities.
- 3 bedrooms, one with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with electric cooking and meals area
- Lounge room with split system air conditioning
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Detached single car garage
- Internal laundry
- Fully fenced yard with side access
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on Real Estate or Domain just click on VIRTUAL TOUR button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On Laing + Simmons website simply CLICK the teal Book Inspection button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So dont miss out arrange an inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tregear
Lifestyle in Tregear
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Tregear with plenty of room to move. 2 Enderby Street will be perfect for the growing family.