APPLY NOW - From $190 per week
2 Eastern Place,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
Rent ID: 802353
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 10 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Purpose Built Student Only Accommodation
Only 700m (9 min) walk to Swinburne University and 100m walk to Auburn Station, offering easy access to the city, shop, restaurants, recreational facilities, parks, gardens and places of worship are all close by.
Situated 7km east of Melbournes Central Business District in one of Melbournes most affluent and influential suburbs. This boutique property was built in 2006 and opened in 2007, and consists of:
95 Studio apartments - Some with air conditioning and some with a balcony.
Most furnished apartment comes with intercom security entrance, a single bed, full kitchen with gas cooking, electric heating, microwave and fridge, cutlery and crockery, stylish bathroom, study desk and chair, and colour television.
All apartments have access to internet usage at very affordable rates.
Some apartments feature a private balcony. This building also includes a communal laundry on the ground floor, a communal lounge area situated on the 1st floor and bicycle storage area in the car park. Some apartments also come with a storage cage.
There is secure, off-street parking, leased separately, at an additional cost (subject to availability).
Hawthorn is serviced by three railway stations; Hawthorn, Glenferrie and Auburn. It is also service by tram routes 16, 48, 70, 72, 75 and 109.
It is a 1.1km (13 min) walk to the tram stop on Glenferrie Road and the Glenferrie shopping precinct. It is a 20 minute walk to over 400 stores of the Camberwell shopping precinct and a 400m (5 min) walk to the beautiful Central Gardens park.
Note: This building is regulated to only one tertiary full-time or part-time student resident per apartment. Gas is included in the rent. Electricity and water usage is not included in the rent.
These apartments lease quickly so if you wish to submit your application, we suggest you do so on-line at www.sha.com.au immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS APARTMENT IS STRICTLY FOR 1 PERSON ONLY. NOT AVAILABLE FOR COUPLES.
10 Garage spaces
- Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
- Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:35am - 12:05pm
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Picture yourself living at 2 Eastern Place, Hawthorn East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.