2 East Street,
Port Willunga, SA 5173
$300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2516163
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
East Street Retreat
*Short Term Fully Furnished Accommodation Subject to Availability*
6 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 4 Beds | 1 Bathroom
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Bedroom 2: Double bed, Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds.
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://mybeachholiday.com.au/nb_accommodation/east-street-retreat/
This lovely cottage is situated in the sought after "Old Survey" area of Port Willunga, on a quiet no through road. Just 5 minutes walk from the beautiful, family friendly Port Willunga beach and the renowned Star of Greece restaurant. The 3-bedroom cottage has a light and airy open plan kitchen/dining/living area, with a well-equipped kitchen. The house has louver windows throughout to enjoy that cool evening sea breeze in summer and hear the waves crashing on the beach. There is also RC AC in the main living area, and in winter you can fire up the combustion stove and cosy up in the warmth by the fire.
The wrap around deck and verandah are the perfect spot for catching the low winter sun, or keeping cool in summer, complete with BBQ and outdoor setting. The enclosed yard has plenty of grass for children to play, and an outdoor shower at the rear of the house to wash the sand off after those trips to the beach. This is the perfect base for enjoying a seaside getaway, or for exploring the nearby McLaren Vale wine region and beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula.
| Layout |
- Open Plan Living/Dining & Kitchen Area: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Large Wooden Dining Table, Sofa & Armchairs around the Fireplace & TV
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Double Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single Beds (Access is through Bedroom 2)
- Bathroom & Laundry (Combined): Shower, Toilet & Vanity
- Laundry: Washing Machine, 2x Wash Troughs & Backyard Access
- Large Enclosed Backyard: Great for a game of Footy or Backyard Cricket
| Amenities |
Parking, Linen and Cleaning Included, DVD, Video (some videos and DVDs supplied), Board games for family fun, TV, Combustion heater, R/C S/S air conditioner, Wood Fire Place, Sound System, BBQ, Full Kitchen Facilities, Coffee Machine, Microwave, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board, Pet Friendly; Master Bedroom 1: Queen bed; Bedroom 2: Double bed
Property Address: 2 East Street, Port Willunga
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://mybeachholiday.com.au/
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Willunga
Lifestyle in Port Willunga
Pets are welcome at 2 East Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Port Willunga. This fully furnished property will welcome your furry friends.