2 Durham Road,
Gorokan, NSW 2263
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4668527
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy 2 bedroom home with a built-in robe to the main bedroom. Other features include ceiling fans to both bedrooms, A/C, freshly painted walls and polished floorboards, combined living and dining area, large enclosed entertaining deck at rear, large fully fenced yard with side access to off street parking space. Lawn mowing included and pets considered on application. Handy to Lake Haven Shopping Centre, transport and local schools.
At some point in 2022, part of the yard will be separated off and a new dwelling constructed.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gorokan
Lifestyle in Gorokan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 2 Durham Road, Gorokan is unfurnished and available to rent.