2 Duke Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$7,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110087
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE ULTIMATE IN CONTEMPORARY LIVING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN-PERSON INSPECTION **
Setting the benchmark in luxury living, this stunning brand new residence works a sophisticated palate with only the highest quality fittings and finishes to create a home of international standards.
- 3 large bedrooms with BIRs PLUS study or retreat
- Expansive living, dining and entertaining area
- Terrace from living with city views
- Entertainers kitchen with European appliances
- 2 sumptuous bathrooms plus powder
- Euro laundry with trough
- Heating/cooling, polished floors
- Lift access to all levels
- 2 car off street parking (stacker); Height, width, length and weight restrictions may apply
- Around 184 m2 of living
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
Prime central Richmond position metres from Swan Street, Bridge Road, Victoria Gardens and all the attractions Richmond is famous for.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2 Duke Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.