2 Dublin Street,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
Rent ID: 3813837
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Family Home in The Grove, Tarneit!
This quality built Home features 4 bedrooms, 2 Toilets & Baths and 2 lock-up car garage and strategically situated in the heart of the Grove, Tarneit. Ideal for medium to large size family or simply to a couple enjoying themselves and perhaps planning to start a family sooner or later.
***Front yard landscaping and concreting of sideyards and backyard happening this week will provide a "very low maintenance" of your yards
***Evaporative Cooling System is being scheduled for installation soon
- Main bedroom with En Suite and 3 other good sized bedrooms with built-in-robe and all carperted for comfort
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and flowing to the spacious and private family area
- Modern kitchen with stainlees steel appliances such as 900 mm stove & oven, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top, walk in pantry and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
- Centralized ducted heating system and soon to be installed Evaporative Cooling System" for "all season comfort"
- Flooring combination of floor boards in main areas for "easy cleaning" and carpets in all bedrooms for all year comfort
- Fitted with a central alarm system for added security and peace for mind especially for children
- Nice facade with a classic portico
- Short drive to the Tarneit Train Station, walking distance to a Bus Stop and easy access to Sayers & Leakes Road via Davis Road
- Minutes drive to Pacific Werribee or Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre or Wyndham Vale Shopping Centre etc
- Close to Tarneit P-9 College, Tarneit Kindergarten, Baden Powell College, Thomas Carr College, St James Primary etc
- To be Surrounded by various Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, Sporting Grounds, Aqua Pulse and other tenant amenities all currently works in progress
A comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits the right early bird tenants!
Please apply online via 1form.com.au for more efficient processing of applications.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 2 Dublin Street, Tarneit is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how