2 Cypress Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4464168
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home
Great family home
Lovely and clean 3 bedroom with kitchen and polished timber floors throughout. Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and gas cooking and meals area. All 3 bedrooms are double size bedrooms with built in robes. Spacious central bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity. Spacious lounge with gas heating. Single garage with remote and close to all that Glen Waverley has to offer.
Significantly advantaged by its position in the MWSC Zone, only a short stroll from Burwood East Primary, reserves, buses and trams, near Wesley College, The Glen, trains and freeways.
Please be advised if you are attending an open for inspection to adhere to the below, our agents reserve the right to refuse entry should any or all of the below not be adhered to.
- You must register prior to attending the inspection via the book inspection button.
- You must wear a face mask during the inspection .
- You must sign in using the Government QR code at the property as well as the above.
- Only one person per registration can inspect the property, unfortunately we are restricted to 10 people maximum per inspection.
- If you are unwell or waiting on a COVID-19 test result please do not attend the inspection.
We do appreciate and thank you for your cooperation with the above.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 2 Cypress Avenue, Glen Waverley is unfurnished and available to rent.