$670pw| PET FRIENDLY!
2 Celia Place,
Kings Langley, NSW 2147
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3824236
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ROOM TO MOVE! An all-year entertainer!
Contact GEORGE CHOUMAEV 0415 842 108 at any time to arrange an inspection by appointment only, mid-week or weekends.
Upstairs opens to the backyard and downstairs opens to the front yard - a unique design offering a versatile layout with very separate living areas and bedroom configuration, ideal for in-law accommodation or a teenage retreat. It also has a big renovated kitchen featuring an island-bar bench, feature glass splash-backs and 40mm stone bench tops.
Set on a quiet and leafy established street, 2 Celia Place, Kings Langley ticks all the boxes for quiet location, spacious backyard, size and local convenience including an easy walk to bus stops and shops.
Other great features include;
- Built-in BBQ area covered by a large pergola and lots of space for the pets and kids to run free,
- Double garage with internal access.
- A wonderful open outlook providing district views.
- Versatile three-way bathroom upstairs.
- Garden shed.
- Internal laundry.
- About 5 minutes walk to the 661 bus stop to Parramatta and Blacktown, city buses.
- 5 minutes drive to Kings Langley Shopping Centre and 10 minutes drive to Seven Hills Station and Centro Shopping Centre
Selling or leasing your home? I can help you with both!! Call George Choumaev 0415 842 108 from Raine & Horne Bella Vista Glenwood and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Langley
Lifestyle in Kings Langley
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kings Langley with plenty of room to move. 2 Celia Place will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how