$550 per week negotiable
2 Cavey Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4291123
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Privacy & Convenience all in one!
If close proximity to all great amenities, both local and further afield, are high on your list of priorities, then this oversized, three bedroom semi-detached may just what you have been searching for! Situated at the front of the residence, this property features:
- Polished timber floorboards in the bedrooms & living area
- Tiled floors
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower & bath-tub
- Internal laundry
- Courtyard with low maintenance
- Off-Street parking
There are also security bars and fly screens throughout, security screen doors on the front and sliding doors off the living area, and high ceilings! The property is also located in a quiet cul-de-sac with O'Hara Street Playground accessible at the end of the street, but you are still within easy walking distance to Marrickville's vibrant restaurant and shopping district, as well as Marrickville train station and buses. What more could you ask for??
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Want to live in Marrickville? 2 Cavey Street, Marrickville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.