2 Burden Street,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 905467
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING CHARACTER HOME IN QUIET STREET
**Inspection by Private Appointment Only. Please apply online via tenantoptions.com.au, your application will be processed and you will then be contacted to arrange a time to view the property**
On offer is a charming character home situated in a quiet street in the popular suburb of Glenelg North with great space for a family to enjoy.
Wonderfully close to the vibrant Bay precinct including Jetty Road and Glenelg Beach, local shops, public transport, Harbourtown and a selection of great schools including Immanuel College.
What we love about this property:
* A fabulous location with room to move.
* Three double bedrooms and a separate study
* Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Second bathroom has a bath tub, separate shower and separate toilet
* Large open plan family living with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, island bench, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Lovely neat gardens with sprinkler system, tool shed and off-street car parking.
A real must to inspect but be quick, this one won't last!
LEASE TERM: 12 months
AVAILABLE FROM: Now
WATER CHARGES: Tenants to pay Water Use and Supply
PET POLICY: Pets Negotiable on Application
GARDEN MAINTENANCE: Tenants to maintain lawns and gardens
INSPECTION: Private Appointment Only
APPLICATIONS: Please submit your application online via tenantoptions.com.au.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glenelg North? 2 Burden Street, Glenelg North could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how