2 Broadleaf Drive,
Epping, VIC 3076
$2,085 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3831816
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Exceptional 5 Bedroom Family Home
PROPERTY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO INSPECT 20TH MAY. PLEASE SEND AN ENQUIRY AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU ONCE INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
This 5-bedroom family gem is proudly sitting on large approx. 540 m2 of premium land in wonderful family friendly neighbourhood of new Epping, offering comfort, convenience and space. The moment you step inside, you will be greeted with the warmth of large family home adorning formal lounge, opulent master bedroom with walk in robes and full ensuite, modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher overlooking family living and dining area. Other 3-generous sized bedrooms on ground floor, well serviced by spacious central bathroom. Walk up the stairs to 5th bedroom/ theatre/ office or gym room with its own private balcony with city views.
Step outside to large outdoor entertainment arena to entertain friends and family member for years to come with low maintenance front and backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to run freely in the safety of their own backyard.
Other features include:
- Large 5- bedroom family home.
- Premium block of Approximately 540m2
- Amazing city views
- Quality features such as high ceiling, solar electricity, state of art security system including alarm & cameras, security doors to all external doors, brand new carpets and window furnishings.
- Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
- Remote operated double garage
One of the finest lifestyle property, walking distance to Aurora shopping village, Galada community centre, Harvest Home primary and secondary school, some of the finest parklands, jogging and bike track, wetland, childrens playgrounds etc. and a short stroll to Epping View primary, Edgars road education precinct, Lyndarum North Shopping, Epping Plaza, Local buses, Epping train station, kindergartens, childcares, Edgars Creek primary & secondary college, Epping North shopping precinct, Pacific Epping plaza, Epping Train Station and close to multiple health and recreational facilities.
Very easy freeway access with soon to be completed Oherns road interchange
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2 Broadleaf Drive, Epping. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.