2 Brill Street,
Kenwick, WA 6107
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3147149
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME Location! Recently Renovated 3x1 Family Home for Lease!!!
RECENTLY renovated! Nearly New Porcelain Floor Tiles and Carpets! Recently painted internal walls! Please call Andy on 0426 886 092 to book a viewing now!
This HOMELIKE Three Bedroom One Bathroom Double Brick and Tile House is situated in the Heartland of Kenwick. Close to Everything!
NOTABLE Features of the property include:
* RECENTLY Renovated
* NEARLY NEW Porcelain Floor Tiles
* NEARLY NEW Carpets
* Recently Painted Walls
* Ideal for Family Living
* Solid Double Brick & Tile Construction
* Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
* Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
* Gas Cooktops
* Built-In Robe
* Huge Patio
* Large Workshop
* Extra Metal Shed
* Private Backyard
* Ample Parking Spaces
* 850 metres to Kenwick Train Station
* 950 metres to Kenwick Village Shopping Centre
* 1 km to East Kenwick Primary School
* 1 km to Kenwick Public Library
* 1 km to Rehoboth Christian College
* 1.3 km to Kenwick Primary School
* 14 km to Perth International Airport
* 16 km to the Perth CBD
* Local Parkland just around the corner, 2 houses away!
EXACTLY what you have been looking for? Please call Andy on 0426 886 092 or Jim on 0424 327 668 to book a viewing of this excellent family home.
* Please be noted that this property will be rented by private landlord, Stage Property is NOT MANAGING this property. Your enquiry will be forwarded to the property owner if you make an online enquiry here.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenwick
Lifestyle in Kenwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kenwick includes courtyard, shed, and outdoor entertainment. Apply to rent 2 Brill Street, Kenwick today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how