DEPOSIT TAKEN pw
2 BED/11-15 Wilga Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 4115434
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Large 2 bedroom unit in the centre of Burwood
The unit is quietly set back from the street in a small secure block, a short walk from shops and train station.
- Sunny North East facing
- Two big bedrooms, all with built in
- The main bedroom has a separate balcony
- Generous layout with large open plan living and dining space
- Neat and tidy kitchen with window, new dish washer and oven
- Neatly presented bathroom with bath, internal laundry with new dryer
- Air conditioning
- One garage
- Footsteps to Burwood Station, shops, schools and local parks.
- Available now.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Want to live in Burwood? 2 BED/11-15 Wilga Street, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.