2 Albury Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3338563
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This private home is located in an ideal spot only a hop, step and jump away from CDB.
- Two good size bedrooms with built in robes plus study
- Large lounge room with separate dining
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Central bathroom and separate toilet
- Wall unit and gas heater provided
- Outside compromises a low maintenance enclosed yard with double lock up carport
- Separate garden shed
Minutes walk to Main St shops and cafes, schools and parks.
Contact Hore + Davies on (02) 6922 2900 to arrange your inspection
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 2 Albury Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Wagga Wagga. This unfurnished property includes shed and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.