2 Abney Street,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 75066
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Family Home
Situated on an elevated corner block with only 1 neighbour, and backing onto parkland.
The practical and functional floor plan will appeal to all types of living arrangements. Open plan living flows seamlessly through to the covered outdoor entertainment area, perfect for all year round entertaining. Offering 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 recently renovated bathrooms and a massive 4 car lock up garage underneath.
- 4 car remote lock up garage
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opening onto covered entertainers deck
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- 2 recently renovated bathrooms, well positioned to service the home
- Walk the kids to Veteran's Park, Moorooka State School, St Brendan's Primary or multiple day care centres
- 5 minute walk to Moorooka Train Station and major bus routes
Excellent location only 7kms from Brisbane CBD, surrounded by some of Brisbane's best childcare centres, public and private schools, convenient public transport routes, cafes, parks and amenities at your doorstep.
4 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 2 Abney Street, Moorooka is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how