2/99 Queen Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th May 2021
Rent ID: 3522144
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS APARTMENT SUMMER HILL BORDER
This spacious top-floor duplex is located within walking distance to Ashfield Mall and Summer Hill village and is close to public transport.
This apartment offers:
- Recently laminated timber floor
- Recently installed Built-in Robes with frosted glass doors
- Enormous main bedroom access to front balcony off main
- Apacious 2nd bedroom
- Open plan living with separate dining room
- Front and rear balconies
- Modern kitchen with gas benchtop stove
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Internal laundry with dryer
- 2 zone ducted air con
- Outlet for a gas heater
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Foxtel cabled in living and bedrooms
- Backyard with BBQ area, clothesline - shared with one other tenant
- Off-street parking included
Features include high ceilings, ornate light fittings, picture rails
Pet Friendly and will be considered on the application
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Nathan Johnson 0427 284 559.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: 17/05/2021
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/99 Queen Street, Ashfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.