$500 - $520
2/96 Doust Road,
Bywong, NSW 2621
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$2,000 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 336282
Four Bedroom Home Set on Rural Block with Beautiful Views
Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra is delighted to present 2/96 Doust Road, Bywong. Four bedroom home set on beautiful bush-land block located in Bywong (off the federal highway). This home presents a fantastic opportunity for anyone commuting between Sydney/Canberra. The properly is approx 20 minutes from Queanbeyan and 15-20 minutes from North Canberra. This fantastic home presents an opportunity for anyone looking to settle in a rural lifestyle and is set on boundary fenced acreage over looking an undulating landscape and impressive dam. The house features a fantastic living area, open plan kitchen / dining area and ensuite to main bedroom. It includes walk in robes to bedrooms and a wonderful outlook over the properties impressive lake. 98000 litres of rain water.
Available to rent from 12/03/2018
• Spacious living area
• Double garage
• Split system air conditioning
• Rural views
• Electric cooking
• Rain water
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Pets will be considered upon application for this property, no fencing or pet facilities included.
Queanbeyan Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Zoned for the local Queanbeyan primary and secondary schools
• Plus zoned for the local catholic primary school, St Gregorys
• Easy commute with great bus services to Canberra private schools
• Great community and recreational facilities including parks, playing fields, aquatic centre, indoor sporting venues, golf course, Queanbeyan hospital, medical centres, Queanbeyan Leagues Club and the prominent Riverside Shopping Plaza
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at www.eldersrealestate.com.au/office/qbnjerra/
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. A satellite dish is installed on the property and receives a signal from the Sky Muster™ satellite.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bywong
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. 2/96 Doust Road, Bywong is unfurnished and available to rent.