2/94 Dunblane Road,
Noble Park, VIC 3174
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th August 2021
Rent ID: 4496834
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available in August
Brand new and finished to an exceptional standard, this deluxe double-storey residence is a fantastic home for all. Located on a boutique block of only 3 and boasting a contemporary design, premium finishing touches and first-class convenience. Be the first to call this modern masterpiece your home. Offering 4 genuine bedrooms, separate family living and 3 bathrooms.
The open-plan layout is perfect for a young family and those who love to entertain, courtesy of its sizeable living/meal zone adding to a patio and low-maintenance grassed backyard.
4 bedrooms, 3 bath, Double garage, Common driveway
Downstairs- x 1 bedroom with Ensuite & WIR. Lounge, Separate kitchen, dining, laundry, closed backyard.
Upstairs- 3 bedrooms, incl x 1 Master with Ensuite, WIR and x1 common bath & toilet.
A short stroll to shops or a short drive to major shopping centres. Easy access to Princes Hwy, public transport and key transport routes with an abundance of parkland for family living.
Also conveniently close to Harrisfield primary, Cowartha secondary collage, buses, train, reserves, shops, Sandown raceway, South Eastern Hospital and easy access to both Monash and EastLink Freeways.
1) Please note, photo ID is to be presented upon inspection. Inspection times are subject to change without warning. Please call our office on (03) 9795 8889 the day prior, to confirm the inspection is still proceeding.
2) First month's rent and bond are payable within 24 hours of application approval.
3) Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Noble Park
Lifestyle in Noble Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Noble Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/94 Dunblane Road, Noble Park today!